Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) that our customers have asked. If you have a question that is not outlined on this page, you can use the form below to ask it.
Both of these processes are weather driven.
- In the spring we need to make sure the frost is out of the ground so it doesn't damage the in-ground pipes. Typically, systems will be started up mid May.
- In the fall we need to make sure that all of the lines are blown out before the weather gets too cold. If water freezes in the in-ground pipes, you can guarantee that there will be damage. Systems are scheduled to be shutdown by Canadian Thanksgiving.
If you need your system open or closed please Contact Us today.
While each system is different, most of the repairs are very common. Here are some examples:
- Clean/Replace filters in rotors and sprayers
- Replace rotors due to lawn mowing damage
- Leaks in the in-ground pipes
- Battery replacements in controllers
- Rain sensor replacements
- Valve repairs
Most of these repairs can be avoided by having a professional irrigation technician maintain your system.